Philanthropist, Entrepreneur, Hunger Project Volunteer,
Founder of Neo.org, Humanitarian, Father
1. Bill, in your own personal opinion what is the difference between the Artists for Freedom (AFF) project and other projects concerned with global human trafficking and human rights?
This I cannot answer as I do not know enough.
2. Is there anything about the Artists for Freedom (AFF) that you feel is unique or different?
I think that art is the doorway to the soul and so an alliances of souls is a unique way to tackle a terrible human affliction that we all suffer from as when one person suffers we are all in a world of that suffering.
3. What do you think is the biggest challenge for Artists for Freedom (AFF) at this time?
To gain awareness in the global consciousness and the media.
And now two personal questions from me to you, Bill.
4. What was the most difficult challenge that you had to master in your life?
5. What in your life are you really proud of?
I am proud of many things and I am humbled by peoples generosity and the spirit they give of the daily challenges they face and overcome. I am humbled by the love we can show one another. I am saddened by the way we treat our home world so I am proud every time WeForest.com plants a tree.
I thank you very much for your thoughts, Bill!